- Other Apps
When I’m not here, you can find me on Twitter @AderonkeHiica J Below are some things I’ve said on Twitter lately. Enjoy! #TheLoveChest
· Sometimes a person is not all they seem to be and sometimes they are but it’s just not meant to be.
· You are someone’s dream.
· Don’t be desperate for anything…even love.
· Stop trying to figure people out to the point where you lose your essence. The right person will love you just as you are.
· Stop trying to figure out what you think he/she would like. Be you. He/she will (should) love you for that.
· Don’t hold on to things that you really want to let go off. They’ll hold you down.
· Love is what you make it.
· Love works. *
· Love is.
· Love well.
· If you love someone, SAY IT!!! What have you got to lose??
· Live and let love find you.
· What’s on the inside will (eventually) be seen on the outside.
· Don’t be moved by appearances. Look for substance.
· Ladies, let the man be the man.
· You either connect with someone or you don’t. Don’t fight it or force it.
· Don’t assume. Communicate.
· If you’re not comfortable being yourself with him/her, get comfortable or run!
· Some people are a lesson.
· If he makes you feel unworthy, run!
· When it comes to love, don’t start what you can’t/don’t want to finish, no matter how tempting.
· Be with someone who makes you want to be better.
· Be with someone who motivates, challenges, encourages, and supports you. Someone who challenges the status quo and mediocrity.
· You can’t take care of someone if you don’t take care of yourself.
· Be someone’s joy not their heartache.
· Spread love. Show love. Tell love. Give love. Do love. Believe love.
· Love can be learned.
· Teach love through forgiveness, thoughtfulness, kindness, gentleness, and patience.
· Don’t play with love. Don’t start what you don’t want to/can’t finish.
· Don’t lie to your heart.
· Love yourself and love will find you.
· Ask God for permission before you fall in love. You’ll be glad you did.
· Love is beautiful and it creates beauty.
· Love shines.
· Love freely.
· Focus on the love you have not the love you want.
· Love, don’t lust.
· Ladies, if a guy CLEARLY isn’t interested in you, heed the signs, breathe, and move on! He don’t know what he missing!
· For every one thing you don’t like about a person, look for two things you like.
· Allow love.
· When you love, you learn.
· What’s your vision for your marriage?
*It works and it does the work.