The Love Chest Podcast - 4 Cs for Understanding Your Partner (Part 1 - Introduction)

If there's one thing I believe, it's that when it comes to love, we must always "seek first to understand and then be understood." 

With that in mind, I asked a friend of mine, Tosin Okojie, who is a certified Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) practitioner to share some insight on why we are the way we are and how we can use that knowledge in our relationships. The MBTI an interesting psychometrics tool that helps us understand human behaviour better.

In this 5-part series, I asked Tosin to share how we can apply what the MBTI tells us about human behaviour, which I've classified into the following 4 areas:

1. Communication (of course 😊)
2. Collaboration
3. Conflict Resolution
4. Companionship

This is Part 1 of the 5-part series.

Check it out! I think you'll find this series to be very insightful, eye-opening, and revealing.

Let me know your thoughts. I would love to hear from you.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts