Aderonke Speaks with Paul C. Brunson, The World's Most Influential Matchmaker

What I'm about to share with you is one of the reasons why I like social media. I met this gentleman online years ago simply because whenever I tweeted at him, he would actually respond! And so, I made a decision that one day I would interview him and now I have!!! ðŸ’ƒðŸ’ƒðŸ’ƒ And I'm super excited to share this podcast with you.

On this episode of The Love Chest podcast, I speak with Paul C. Brunson, the world's most influential matchmaker who has also been described as the modern-day Hitch (if you've seen that movie). 

Paul is a mentor, entrepreneur, and T.V. Host, and the author of It's Complicated (But It Doesn't Have to Be). He was also the co-host of Love Town U.S.A., a docu-series on the Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN) and Oprah Winfrey said "Paul is more than a matchmaker." Paul has appeared in over 350 major media outlets around the world.

In this episode, Paul and I talk about:

• What the real issue is when it comes to finding love
• What women can do to be more approachable
• How guys can approach the kind of woman they really want
• How effective match-making services are
• How to position yourself to attract the kind of person you want

Click below to listen.

Enjoy! Please share it with your single friends as well. 

Paul can be found at http://PaulCBrunson.com and @PaulCBrunson on Instagram and Twitter


Comments

Popular Posts