Pictures: The Love Chest Talk Circle May 26, 2018

The most recent Love Chest Talk Circle was another great session - we laughed, we listened, we made friends, we shared experiences and advice and new perspectives, we learned, we had a great time!

Here's what some women had to say:

It was a time well spent. I enjoyed every bit discussed in terms of understanding yourself, managing and protecting your relationship and marriage, finances, finding balance and every other thing in between. Thank you Aderonke... ~ Gbemi


Aderonke, this is by far the most engaging, mind-blowing 5 hours yet. Thank you so much for this platform. I have learned so much, way too much. Please can we have this monthly, I'd come every single month. Thumbs up. ~ Gladys


The session was more interesting that I imagined. It was a nice outing for me as I stayed longer than imagined. Glad my friend pulled me along. Will come again if the chance comes up ~ Sylvia


It was so much fun for me. I learnt so much from the diverse women in the room and the atmosphere was so relaxed. I enjoyed myself. I love to dance so maybe we could add dancing time  ~ Yewande


Great evening, great conversations. Many topical topics discussed. My continued belief in the strength of women especially when they come together is even more elevated. Thank you Aderonke for hosting this session. Please don't stop the conversations! ~ Abim

Check out pictures!





Decor 😍





Arrivals & Networking 


































Dinner Time! Let's talk!









































Photo ops 😁









































Thanks so much for coming ladies!
Join our mailing list to stay updated on The Love Chest events. Send an email to TheLoveChest@gmail.com and follow @TheLoveChest on Instagram.
💜💜💜




Comments

Popular Posts