Introducing The Love Chest! Wait, What?

I know, I know  this is The Love Chest so how can I be introducing it. Well, it's the literal Love Chest! I've been working on this pretty much since I started this blog in 2012. Talk about a long time but I'm glad its finally here!!! It really has been a very long time coming.

So what is The (actual) Love Chest? I like to call it the perfect engagement, wedding, and anniversary gift. I think of it as the modern-day marriage toolkit.



Looks nice right? So what's in it, you ask? Great question! It's a specially curated chest filled with fun and exciting resources that will support couples as they grow closer and learn more about each other on their love journey.


One of my favorite things about the chest is that it has two (2) picture compartments - one to document when your love began (i.e. your wedding picture) and the other to continue to document your love journey each year (i.e. anniversary pictures each year) 📸

It's also a keepsake to store couples' fondest memories year after year.

See, it's the perfect gift! 💜💜💜

Thinking of what to get that couple? Look no further!

To place an order, send an email to TheLoveChest@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts