Hi!

Long time no blog!!! Wow! If you are reading this, thanks for being here. It's been a very long time since I did anything on the blog perhaps because I got more active on Instagram - so many platforms to keep up with. Phew!

Well, I've got a bunch of updates for you!

• I've launched The Love Chest - literally! Lol. You're probably wondering what I mean seeing as this is The Love Chest blog. Lol, I know. I'll post all the details on the next post. It's something I'm super proud of.

• The podcast is back and I'll post a few new episodes in subsequent posts but the website for the podcast is anchor.fm/loveandlifestyle

• I've been working on a matchmaking service. So much to say about that!! Lol.

I hope you are doing great! Leave a comment to let me know you're out there and click on the next few posts for detailed updates.

Xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts