I Want to Experience True Love...

Here's a poem I wrote years ago. This one is from the heart y'all. Enjoy!

I want to experience true love
I want to walk by his side
I want to share each and every moment
With the love of my life

I want to show him affection
I want to give him my support
I want him to know that I love him
For everything that it's worth

Lord, You are the creator of true love
When You made it, You had a vision
That two souls would become one
And would not go back on their decision

But in order to experience this love
In order to find true love
I must first find it in You

Copyright © Aderonke Adebanjo

Comments

  1. I like your peom. That's how I've always imagined love especially verse 2, "I want him to know that I love him, for everything that it's worth." Love should not be hidden or used as a basisfor games. Love is a mutual gift that ought to be appreciated everyday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts