She's Just Not That Into You

So y'all have probably heard of and/or watched the movie He's Just Not That Into You, yeah? Or maybe you've read the book. I haven't done either actually. Lol. Just haven't got around to it. I know the general gist in the book and movie is to show women the tell tale signs to look for when a guy is not into you i.e. if he doesn't really dig you. Well, I'm a people watcher and many times I watch as a guy approaches a woman and tries to chat her up and I find it interesting that the woman gives all the signs that she's just not that into him and he is CLUELESS! She frowns, she looks away (mostly at her phone for example), she answers her phone, she hesitates when he asks for her number (a different kind of hesitation from playing hard to get if she likes him), and the list goes on.

Ladies, help the brothers out, please! What are some gestures you display when you're just not that into a guy. Guys, what signs, in terms, of body language do you look out for? Can you tell if a woman is into you or not?

This is how it usually goes: Guy approaches girl, girl scans guy for information (I read that it takes 7 seconds to determine if you're attracted to someone. Sometimes though some woman have scanned all the way to the altar to determine if he's "husband material" LOL.), if she's not interested, defence wall goes up, and most times, guy has no idea and this equals an unpleasant experience for the girl and a not-so-successful "catch" for the guy. At the Speed Dating event, for example, one particular lady looked completely uninterested. Perhaps she had scanned the room and realized that her "type" was not there. Lol. Cos, man, she kept frowning, would barely look at the guys during each "date". It was as if someone had forced her to come. Guess she didn't realize that the risk you take in attending such an event includes not always finding your "type" and that you have to be a good sport cos while you might not find what you're looking for romantically, you might make some good friends.

So, ladies please spill the beans, when you're just not that into him, how do you let him know either directly (by telling him straight up) or indirectly (through your body language)?

Comments

  1. Sigh...there are so many ways you can get your point across to a guy that you are "Just not that into him." For me, it all depends on his character, how we met,etc etc.. Can I tell him straight up that I am not that into him (b/c he is not getting the hint) or do I need to give him body language clues (so he gets the hint). I do what method will work in that particular situation. It also depends on how much time i have...for example, if some random chap comes to chat me up, I do only have a little bit of time before he asks for the number...or someone I have known for awhile... I could go on about this topic, but I hope you get my gist.. lol

    http://yemiadaynatural@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it's someone you just met, what would you do? Would you be friendly about it? If it's someone who've known for forever, would you tell him straight up?

      Delete
    2. mmmm it is hard to say...Usually I am friendly or atleast I try to be friendly regardless...I can be friendly and still tell you straight up that I am just not into you. If I just met the guy and by my response he should know if I am interested or not....If it is someone i have known forever it depends on how persistent he is..b/c some guys just don't give up and then you really have to just say it like it is.... but I would say I start with the friendly approach unless more is required of me...lol..

      Delete
  2. I so agree with Yemi, it all depends on where i am and the circumstance surrounding my meeting the guy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll ask you the same :) If it's someone you just met, what would you do? Would you be friendly about it? If it's someone who've known for forever, would you tell him straight up?

      Delete
  3. You should see the movie, it's actually really good. You have great stuff on here. Keep writing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts